Patan Durbar SquareBook Now
Patan, a beautiful city, constitutes pot monasteries and is sure to captivate your senses while you are here.
Patan Durbar Square
This place has statues made from stones and temples that replicate pagodas. Tourists can come here and witness Patan Durbar square at its best.
These are some of the places that you shouldn't miss out while being at Patan Durbar Square.
- HiranyaMahavihar- HiranyaMahavihar is a pagoda that is 3 stories tall and tourists can come here and visit this place and learn its long history.
- Kumbeshwar- Kumbheshwar is a pagoda that is 5 stories tall and it too has a long glorious history.
- Jagat Narayan- This temple is dedicated to lord Vishnu, a god in Hindu mythology.
- Krishna Temple- The Krishna temple is a temple that is dedicated to lord Krishna, a god in Hindu philosophy and is 3 storied tall. People can come here and learn its long enchanting history.
- Rudra Varna Mahavihar- Rudra Varna Mahavihar has a long history and is considered the oldest monasteries.
- Ashokan Stupas- These stupas are believed to be built by Ashoka.
- MachhendraNath Temple- MachhendraNath Temple has a glorious past, and a chariot is displayed as a festival.
- The Tibetan Camp- Some amount of Tibetan population resides here. This place consists of stupas as well as shrines.